Belly & Baby Butter (60g)
- Unit Price
Our butter can be used for many different purposes
* Nipple Butter - Apply to your nipples when breastfeeding your baby to soothe soreness.
* Baby Butter - Use on dry patches of skin on your baby's body to help sooth irritated skin and promote healing.
Smell & Texture
How to use
1. Make sure your skin is dry.
2. Scoop out a small amount of whipped body butter with your finger.
3. Rub the butter around between your palms until it's completely melted and smooth.
4. Apply to your skin gently using small, circular motions until all of the butter has been absorbed into your skin.
Organic Cacao Seed Butter
Cacao seed butter has powerful antioxidants that help protect your skin from free radicals. Plus, it contains vitamin E, which helps keep your skin smooth and supple. It also acts as a humectant, helping to pull moisture out of the air and into your skin—which is especially good for dryness.
Organic Shea Butter
The high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter helps it to nourish and moisturise the skin. It is often used as a remedy for dry skin and as a protection against the skin losing its vital oils.
Organic Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins E and K, chlorophyll, and essential fatty acids. These nutrients help keep skin soft and supple while reducing inflammation, preventing dryness and flaking, and protecting against UV damage.
Organic Mango Butter
Mango butter is a natural emollient that helps to soften rough skin and soothe irritation, removing dead skin cells and making room for new ones.